I quit my hosting job a month back and I have to say, life has really gotten much better. I can say the past 6 months has been the hardest months of life. New country, no friends, new jobs, different language, different everything. Its been a hard 6 months, most likely cause I havent had any real good friends.
Today I started a new job at a yakinuku restaurant. It was pretty hard, alot of new things to learn, all kinds of food, i can't read the kanji, and alot of new words, but it was fun cause it was a new scene and all of the staff was really nice. I hope japan takes a turn for the better.
Only thing is now I'm super busy. I'm hardly going to have any free nights cause I want to work, practice my Japanese and dive into the culture.
Things are getting to be more fun though so hopefully the next 6 months will be more fun and enjoyable.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment