Its this time of year. To many its a new start where they want to through away the past, restart fresh. To others its a new year, just any ordinary year.
Well to me, its both. I'd say I want to do better this year, but i say that every year.
I have a few new years resolutions, sure, but I have resolutions every year.
I guess the biggest idea floating around in my head right now is something that hit me hard in the past few months.
I want to be somebody, do something, and don't want to be ordinary. The difficulty is how, in what sense, what do I want to accomplish.
I want to succeed no doubt, no question.
So to this year, my resolution and my goal is to answer this question.
How and in what way will I leave my signature in this world.
Sunday, 4 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment